Terms & Conditions
1- USER PRIVACY
Bakemart At Home respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, employees and job applicants and other visitors to its websites who may choose to provide personal information. It recognizes the need for appropriate protections and management of personal information that you provide to it. This Privacy Statement will assist you in understanding what types of information Bakemart At Home may collect, how that information may be used, and with whom the information may be shared.
2- ORDER PLACEMENT & PAYMENT
- Whenever you are making a customer order, you will have to make full payment for your order. The payment can be made by Cash on Delivery (COD) or using the online payment gateway with leading cards like VISA, Master Card and Digital Wallets like Apple Pay and UnionPay website.
- For online payments, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- We accept returns only if the products are damaged or wrong product. Please notify us and return the box at the time of delivery to the delivery rider or within 12 hours after the delivery. In such instances, we will issue a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returned shipments if the product has been used or tampered with. Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds shall be made if the ordered item is not delivered. Orders that have been confirmed or which are already in transit shall not be changed or cancelled.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
4- DECORATIONS AND COLORING
- Bakemart At Home has employed highly skilled decorators who do their best to match any requested color or design. However, their ability to meet your requirements is constrained as they are dealing with icing that can fade do to light and temperature so Bakemart At Home do not guarantee an exact match. Moreover, due to the nature of drawings, Bakemart At Home will make its best representation of what is requested but is again limited by the nature of the product. Minor cropping may occur in order to fit image to cake/space available. Moreover, copyright images or pornographic images will not be printed. Bakemart At Home will print images as provided by the client.
5- DEALS AND REDUCE PRICING
- All reduced prices and deals will be offered on first come and first served basis.
Bakemart Gourmet request customer to keep all delivered products in refrigerator at -18 °C. Bakemart At Home would not take any responsibility of mishandling or any other problem that may take after delivered the product or product which already handover to customer.
In case of any product returns, customer is responsible to make necessary arrangements for shipping and may also make any incidental charges that are to be incurred in this regard.
7- OUT OF STOCK POLICY
In order to ensure that customers receive best quality items, Bakemart At Home prepares fresh cake items. This leads to stock fluctuation throughout the day. If an item is out of stock for some time, Bakemart At Home will try to prepare it at its earliest. Just in case, if it is not possible for Bakemart At Home then it reserves the right to decline any order.
8- INFORMATION SHARING
In connection with customers’ orders, Bakemart At Home collects, uses and processes personal information of the client. The information received from the client is used only for the purpose of business. This information is used by staff members, vendors, suppliers, shipping companies and other parties as and when required for processing your business orders.
9- ACCOUNT INFORMATION
– Bakemart maintains the https://bakemartathome.com Website (“Site”)
– We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for its products
– We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
– Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
– Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
– User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account